RedShadowStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedShadowStudio

We Will Rise To The Top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OneBrunou
Admin
OneBrunou

Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D Empty
PostSubject: Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D   Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 am

Yeah, Made It Yesterday, Subbed And Added All Of Our Members, So Pls Sub The Channel Back (Gonna Send A Mail To Any Member After The Results Of Our Audition).
Here Is The Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
From Now On I Will Upload Any Mep We Finished On This Channel, So Pls Share All Meps Of Us So We Get More Attention And It Would Be Nice As Well, If You Could Put Our Channel On Your Channellist On Youtube =)

Btw. Eustass Makes His Holiday, So Is There Anybody Else Who Could Make As A Background For The Channel? Would Be Nice =)
Back to top Go down
https://redshadowstudio.rpg-board.net
OmegaAMVs

PostSubject: Re: Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D   Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 pm

how long is he going to be away, since he honestly is the best for this job ^^' XD
Back to top Go down
OneBrunou
Admin
OneBrunou

PostSubject: Re: Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D   Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 pm

OmegaAMVs wrote:
how long is he going to be away, since he honestly is the best for this job ^^' XD

For one week, as I know^^
But on monday I'm gonna be away for one week, so I can't change it before the school begins again :/
But I think I will give you, manii and krister the login for our channel, so you guys can be online with it as well and you can put the bg, when he makes one, into it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://redshadowstudio.rpg-board.net
TheIchigokurosificat

TheIchigokurosificat

PostSubject: Re: Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D   Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:57 pm

haha i would but i have to learn much things in photoshop because i dont have it so long xD see my youtube bg,which failed pretty much ;D
Back to top Go down
2wolfan

2wolfan

PostSubject: Re: Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D   Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:33 pm

I wished SoraHopes was here -_- She makes some of the best bgs =) I cant make one since i dont know how to use photoshop, too complicated for me xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D   Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Our Own Youtubechannel :D
Page 1 of 1