RedShadowStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedShadowStudio

We Will Rise To The Top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?

Go down 
+10
Ryniek
Padengeg
Graipe
xxAndysVideosxx
TheIchigokurosificat
OneManii
OmegaAMVs
Speedboy1007
xXRedEustassKidXx
OneBrunou
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
2wolfan

2wolfan

The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Forgive me if I'm not here most of the time^^ I'm working on a AMV with tons of beta dedicated to this studio, maybe then we will have more subs idk x'D Anyways I will still keep in check here Wink
Back to top Go down
TheIchigokurosificat

TheIchigokurosificat

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:40 pm

lol did we all die or why did it become so quiet &empty here?
Back to top Go down
2wolfan

2wolfan

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:08 pm

lmao I think so x'D Well the new members are quiet also so...anybody thinking on making a Mep as amazing as this cuz i really got inspired to make our studio as epic as this *_* I believe we can do it ;D

Back to top Go down
TheIchigokurosificat

TheIchigokurosificat

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:20 pm

2wolfan wrote:
lmao I think so x'D Well the new members are quiet also so...anybody thinking on making a Mep as amazing as this cuz i really got inspired to make our studio as epic as this *_* I believe we can do it ;D

It would be nice if we could but everyone's so unactive but i can understand cuz if the leader doesnt post anything new nobody's gonna check the forum everyday
and only 2 new members have signed in but we got more new members and its really sad that we become unactive slowly:/
Back to top Go down
OneBrunou
Admin
OneBrunou

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:15 pm

TheIchigokurosificat wrote:
It would be nice if we could but everyone's so unactive but i can understand cuz if the leader doesnt post anything new nobody's gonna check the forum everyday
and only 2 new members have signed in but we got more new members and its really sad that we become unactive slowly:/

Thats why I was thinking about making a mep group out of RSS ...
I just can't be active here at the moment, cause of my fu**ing school (exams and some other shit keeps me busy), but I still think that the members should be active as well, even if the leader can't be ...
If they can't they can still tell me the reason, better then say nothing D:
I will still think about it till the weekend, then I will send all of our members a little mail on youtube about it, cancel, in that case, our newest project and start another one
Back to top Go down
https://redshadowstudio.rpg-board.net
2wolfan

2wolfan

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:20 pm

[To TheIchigokurosificat] I understand and I think the other reason might be that the new members did not see this studio as epic/exciting to be in, that's my other thought :\ I also think that if we were to work together in a New AMV to show off our skills with the few members that we know are active [like omega ;p] then they will return...maybe^^

[To Onebrunou] Yeah school sucks -.-* You are also correct but isn't there more leaders/co-leaders that were suppose to help with all that :C (i cant remember who is leader and such sadly, only you and omega x'D) Oks that's a good idea! Smile

Oh, as for the "Inside you Mep" i found out that the artist was Blue Stahli, and Holy-** they have amazing songs :C XDD For our newest project here's one of my suggestion Wink

Back to top Go down
Graipe

Graipe

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 pm

omgomgomgomg sorry D:
I have been in a slump with exams, but Im having my last one tomorrow so I promise to be more active! KSDJLJKASHDKJASHDKJASHDK

anyway back to buisness

Blue Stahli are an epic group, problem is a lot of their songs are whored :/

Im willing to edit anything really, we just need to keep in mind that some people get annoyed by hearing the same shit over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube/user/Graipe
2wolfan

2wolfan

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:26 am

loads of ppl are stacked with stupid exams so no worries! ;D

ah ._. it was my first time hearing about that band so i had no idea xD but you are right about how ppl get annoyed hearing a song repeadetly :C Soooo since i have no clue what songs are overused I will let you or the leaders discuss a song suggestion ;3 I will just vote i guess lool
Back to top Go down
2wolfan

2wolfan

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:45 pm

I'll just throw some suggestions in (in case if i still have to ;b) I thought it will be "ironic" if we edited Shadows by Red for "Red Shadows Studio" x'D idk lol!
Back to top Go down
DeagelAmvsable

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Well guys we got a mep for the newcomer but 3 of them didnt join =))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?   The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mep Is Finally Finished! So, What Comes Now?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6